Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Move Over Elmo - Make Room For Sam's World!


Welcome to my world on Thursday evening,
September 23, 2010. This is my Mama in front of
my MiMi's home.  See, I was hiding and still not
ready to come out and begin creating Sam's World.
That all changed in a few days - I was
teasing Mama and Dada for days making
them think I was on my way -
but now on Wednesday, Sept. 29th, I am here!


My big brother Simon came to meet me!


And here I am ... Sam, I Am!
Sam Henry Racicot
6 lbs. 15 oz.
19 inches tall

3 comments:

  1. Looks like Marlon Brando towards the end of his career!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world Sam! You could not have picked a better family to join. I look forward to peeking in to your world in all your posts. I hope you and Simon give MiMi some time to tell us all what is going on in Sam's World!

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about my news of the day ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we love to hear from you.