Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I Meet New Family and Friends Each Day


On my first day, I met my Auntie Kerrian
(or as my brother Simon calls her, Jan)

Sadly, MiMi was not around with her camera when 
I also met my Auntie Julia or my Uncle Charley
but I am sure there will be plenty of pictures 
later with them and my Aunties Lauren and Rama too.

When we got home I was able to meet some family friends
Todd & Michelle and Deborah MacKenzie.


Here is what I looked like at four days old!


And yesterday, I met my MiMi's friend Kathie Sullivan
and my Uncle Charley's girlfriend, Tricia Parris.


Here I am at six days old ... everyone thinks I am
looking so very alert and taking in all of the sights and sounds!


I love meeting each and every one of you
but, of course, you may find me like this ...
 sleep, my favorite activity!


1 comment:

  1. Can I tell you, that when I look at Sam, I saw your face Eileen....and then I saw CDM. It made me smile in wonder.

    ReplyDelete

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about my news of the day ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we love to hear from you.