Tuesday, March 29, 2011

In Sam's World I Am 6 ... Months Old That Is!

 Aunt Kerrian shares her birthday balloons
with me ... yea, 6 months old today!
 My BIG brother Simon was so helpful
in putting all the balloons in my reach.
 Well, Simon, thank you ... hey, can you see me here?
I got my 6 month check-up today too
and here are my new stats.
I am now 17.5 lbs. and 26 " tall.

For those of you who like to do that thing called
"comparing" ... at 6 months Simon was 17.2 lbs. and 25" tall.
Lookout BIG brother, you may be looking up
to me one day ... but, I'll always be looking up to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Isn't it fun to share? MiMi loves to share with me all of your thoughts or giggles about my news of the day ... so please don't keep them to yourself ... we love to hear from you.